Membership Levels & Fees
The first level of membership in Service Nation is The Roundtable. It’s the root of everything Service Nation has become, and always will be. Here are your Service Roundtable membership options.
- Join as a single-trade company: Plumbing or HVAC. Your monthly fee for single-trade membership is just $99, with no upfront or initiation fee.
- Each additional trade you include with your membership is just $25 more per month. So, for example, if your membership embraces Plumbing and HVAC, your monthly fee would be $124.
- Compare The Roundtable fees to those of most contractor alliances and groups – $25,000 to $50,000 per year.
- While many other organizations are content to attract a few hundred contractors, Service Roundtable members number in the thousands. That’s not just because of extreme affordability – it’s because of how much your membership includes.
How Do I Get Started
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Decide “This is the day!”
- Call or email to schedule a tour.
- Or simply click to join now.
The Roundtable. We’ve reserved a spot just for you.
More Membership Levels
Think of The Roundtable as our baseline membership opportunity. For most of our nearly 5,000+ contractor members, it provides all the tools, information, insights, and training to achieve their particular goals.
Still, a growing number of members want more, which is why we’ve created three premier membership levels: Service Nation Alliance, Service Nation Premier, and Contractor Coalition.
Service Nation Alliance
Designed by top contractors, the Service Nation Alliance is a group of select contractors dedicated to best practices, and continuous improvement. As a member, you will enjoy the benefits of:
- Participation in exclusive events, just for Alliance members, at our two annual meetings and training programs.
- The highest level of rebates from our reward partners.
- Mentor Groups of about 10 Alliance members each who engage during weekly Zoom meetings. Each session is lead by a highly accomplished mentor.
- Business tools that will give you a leg up in sales, marketing, human resources, and other areas of your business.
There’s more, of course. So “member up” and become part of Service Nation Alliance.
Service Nation Premier
Premier has options for all membership levels within Service Nation, developed for members who want more from their contractor business. Premier has a four-pillar foundation:
- One-on-one coaching where you get to choose a personal coach who will help accelerate your growth, especially in those areas of your business where you see the greatest opportunities.
- On-site coaching where your coach visits you to dig deeper into your areas of concern and opportunity.
- High impact workshops that you can attend in-person or online. Either way, it’s a great opportunity to grow your business faster and more completely while networking with other Premier members.
- Contractor tours so you can witness, first-hand, how other successful contractors make it happen. Here, we’ll work with you to map out the pathway to meaningful changes, more revenue, and more profit.
Regardless of your membership level you can select any of the above pillars as an A La Carte option or sign up for a full Premier membership and participate in all the benefits of Premier.
Ready to step up your game another notch? Then Service Nation Premier is for you.
The Coalition level is for members that are focused on building their business. It offers all the benefits of The Roundtable as well as much more:
- DiSC Assessments: Get free access to the Disc profile, values assessment and attributes index assessment. Take your hiring, team communications, and HR to the next level when you really understand each person on your team, what they respond to, what motivates them, and what would make them a great addition (or not).
- Tools, Calculators, and Manuals to help build out your systems and processes. Also, you can use these tools to get a very in-depth view of vital business processes and how to setup better growth for your business based on the results.
- Industry KPIs from top Service Nation contractors to learn from the best and see what you can measure up to and also to see what processes can get you to the top.
This is just a few of the highlights, there are so many more amazing features and benefits that you can learn about at the link below.
Important point: your Roundtable membership remains intact even after you become part of Service Nation Alliance, Service Nation Premier, the Contractor Coalition.