The mission of Service Nation is to help service contractors improve their business and financial performance, leading to a profitable exit strategy.
We put contractors first in all we do, not just because our mission demands it,
but because it is the right thing to do. We seek quintuple wins where not only our members win, but also where the consumers they serve win, our partners win, out affiliates win, and we win. The quintuple win improves lives. It makes us a force for good in the markets we serve.
The result is consistent year-over-year growth and profitability, rewarding our
investors, families, and the communities where we operate.
Service Nation Values
These are the twelve values of Service Nation. They are shared values of our team. They represent our culture.
They are a requirement to be one of our teammates.
- Integrity: We do the right thing. We do the right thing naturally without being told to do it. Honesty: We will the truth. We do not lie, cheat, steal or tolerate
- Creativity: We make new stuff. We build. We add things to the world that did not previously exist.
- Innovation: We find ways to do things better. We are adept at applying new technology and utilizing existing technology in new ways. We revolutionize.
- Community: We enable relationships. We create environments where relationship building thrives.
- Profitability: We make money for ourselves and help others make money for themselves.
- Growth: We improve year- after- year. We improve as a business. We improve as individuals.Fun: We smell the coffee… and the roses…. and the wine. We make business enjoyable. That’s why jerks need not apply.
- Self- Direction: We take initiative. We are self-starters who see problems and fix them, who see opportunities and exploit them
- Service: We put others first.
- Flexibility: We work as a team to balance the demands of work and life.
- Results: We get the job done.